Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Technology Integration Ideas

There were some really great ideas presented in my group for ways technology can be integrated into lessons:
1. One of my favorite ones was to use photostory to have the children record themselves reading parts of a story so that they could hear what they sound like when they read. This is a great way to encourage the children to read with expression because it helps them to hear what their reading sounds like and help them to want to make their reading more interesting.
2. Another idea I got from my peers that looked like a great way to use technology was to use a game show template either online or on Powerpoint to make a lesson more fun. One of my peers used a template for "Who Wants to be a Millionaire," and another used a template for "Jeopardy" that she found online. I think that these templates could be used to enhance many different lessons, and it would be a really fun way to get the children excited to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment