Monday, January 26, 2009

IPT 287 - TPACK

Before this week's class, I had no idea what TPACK was. TPACK stands for Technological, Pedagogical, and Content Knowledge. This represents various areas of knowledge that are especially important for teachers to have when they are teaching in order to make their lessons most effective for their students. I think that it will be especially helpful to me to recognize the importance of tying technological knowledge in with my knowledge in other areas because it will help me to make my lessons much more interesting, and I will be able to reach my students much more easily. I think it will be very useful to understand TPACK as a teacher because it will help me to concentrate on improving my teaching skills and knowledge so that I will best be able to help my students learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment