Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RSS & Web 2.0

Before today in class, I had never heard of RSS and had no idea how useful it could be. I have not had much experience working with Web 2.0 either, so I learned a lot today about various different ways I would be able to use these in the future as a teacher. I think that RSS will be extremely helpful to me when I teach because it enables me to have faster, easier access to resources all over the internet. Because teachers often have very busy schedules and may find it hard to spend large amounts of time searching the web for new ideas, suggestions, research, education news, etc., it will be extremely useful for me to use RSS to have quick connections with all of these different sites in order to save a little time. Also, because it will be easier for me to access this information, I will be much more likely to use it in my classroom and hopefully make my teaching more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment